11:00 pm – Melava Malka
11:45 pm – The kedusha of Eretz Yisroel; and Yovel
The Rosh Kollel HoRav Shmuel Irons
12:50 am – Divrei Hisorerus (for men & women)
The Rosh Yeshiva HoRav Meir Simcha Bakst
1:30 am – Slichos
At Yagdil Torah
17100 W. Ten Mile Road
with Rabbi Leiby Burnham
September 3 – Elul Preparation
September 10 – Rosh HaShana Coronation
September 17 – Yom Kippur Rectification
September 24 – Sukkot Celebration
Thursdays 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Weiss/Gelber Partners Study Hall
@YBY, 15751 Lincoln Drive, Southfield
$7/class or $20 for the 4-part series
A Buffet Lunch will be served!
FREE online Workshop this Wednesday with Dr. Miriam Adahan
Did you know?
- Recent surveys showed that 40 Million Americans are addicted to cigarettes, alcohol or drugs.
- 70 Million American adults are addicted to food.
- And 420 Million people around the world are addicted to the internet.
- The numbers are overwhelming, but not surprising: Every cell in our bodies contains thousands of opiate receptors, driving us to seek pleasure. If we don’t satisfy this need in a positive manner, we are likely to end up either medicated or addicted.
- Discover the root of your addictions and rebuild your relationships, spirituality and emotional health.
- Get your biggest questions about addictions answered anonymously without being afraid or embarrassed.
- Reclaim control of your life and end your feelings of loneliness, guilt and shame.
- Stop feeling trapped by your addiction and regain hope as you find your inner healer
- Carrot Tzimmes – increase our merits
- Potato leek patties – tear up evil decrees
- Honeyed squash – decimate our enemies
- Rosemary beets – remove our enemies
- White bean/rice pilaf – increase our merits
- Pomegranate seeds – increase our merits
Make checks out to TEP
Please place your order by Wednesday August 26th.
Siyum Maseches Nedarim
This program hosted by the Lomdei HaDaf of South Florida, will be broadcast live from the Miami Beach Community Kollel on Monday, August 24, 2015 / 9 Elul, 5775 at 8:30 PM ET.
We are exceedingly fortunate to have one of the eminent Poskim in America, addressing this event:
HaRav Hillel David, Rav Khal Yeshiva Shaarei Torah, Brooklyn NY
Lifeguarding course for boys & men ages 15 and up, starting this Sunday July 5th.
Boys aged 12-15 may join at discounted price but wont receive official lifeguard certification.
Also female lifeguarding course forming starting 8 July – get in contact for more info.
248 808 3911